IRB @ ORS West
A regional outpost of the Office of Research Support now offers regular office hours at SSRI. Located in Room 230P in Gross Hall, they provide convenient face-to-face service for all aspects of the grant administration process.
Key participating offices including ORS Grants and Contracts, the Campus IRB, and the Closeout Implementation Team.
Make an appointment
To make an appointment with someone in the ORS Gross Hall Office, schedule on the Outlook calendar or by emailing Susan Lasley with your request.
To make an appointment with the Closeout Team email email@example.com.
To make an appointment with the Campus IRB go to https://campusirb.duke.edu/meeting-irb-staff.
To make an appointment with someone in the ORS Gross Hall Office:
- Go to calendar view in Outlook.
- On the ribbon bar that appears across the top, find and click on Open Calendar button.
- Choose the From Address Book option.
- Type Gross Hall and the first item on the list below should be Gross Hall 230P (ORS) as shown in the following screenshot.
- Once highlighted, click the Calendar button so that the resource appears in the blank next to the Calendar button, as shown above, and then click OK button to continue.
- Once that's done, the room resource should appear as a calendar in your calendar view. To request a meeting, select New Meeting on the top left of your screen. You'll probably only be given the option of New Meeting With All. That's okay. Select it and delete any unwanted invitees.
- Make sure the day and the time you're requesting for the meeting are correct, then hit “Send." You'll receive an email that the appointment has been accepted or declined. Because this confirmation is not automatic, please allow time for ORS personnel to answer the request.
230P Gross Hall
|Monday||1 PM - 5 PM||ORS - Kathryn Calderone|
1 PM - 5 PM
ORS - Susan Lasley
1 PM - 5 PM
ORS - Kathryn Calderone
9 AM - 12 PM
To contact us at Gross Hall during ORS West office hours, call 919.681.1577
Campus IRB Office