Do you work in evaluation or related applied/community-engaged research? Join a kick-off “birds of a feather” gathering on May 18!
We’ll come together to learn a bit more about each other, our work, and brainstorm specific offerings this community would value. Please join us as we take this first step towards creating a community of practice for those who work in evaluation or related applied/community-engaged research.
May 18, 9:30-10:30 a.m. (you can hang out ‘til 11:00 if you’re really having fun!)
Chesterfield Building, 5th floor; 701 Main St. in downtown Durham (specific room will be shared later). Parking is free in the Brightleaf Lot at the corner of Duke and Main Streets.
This is event is free, but we would like a heads-up on who’s coming. Please RSVP
*How to subscribe to DukeEvaluators listserv*
- Send a message to email@example.com from the address you want to subscribe to the list.
- In the subject line of your message, type: “subscribe dukeevaluators Firstname Lastname (put your own first name and last name)
- Leave the message body blank
Note: you may be asked to confirm your subscription request before it can be processed. If so, please use the instructions contained in the message you receive in your inbox
- Go to: https://lists.duke.edu/sympa/
- You need to log in first to see the groups
- Search “DukeEvaluators”
- Hit “Join”