- Apr 30 When building an online survey, be mindful of respondents’ time
- Apr 24 SSRI Team Member volunteers to help the State of North Carolina’s Emergency Operations Center in response to COVID-19
- Apr 20 Nursing Homes a Hotbed for Coronavirus
- Apr 16 Week 3 Survey: Majority of North Carolinians continue to report changes in their behavior via different types of social distancing
- Apr 14 Different data, different conclusions: How to grade social distancing efforts?
- Apr 13 Team SSRI uses live video Happy Hours to stay connected
- Apr 10 MIDSter Avani Gupta Receives Duke Leadership Award
- Apr 9 Week 2: North Carolinians continue to take social distancing seriously, but some continue to engage in behaviors that can spread the coronavirus
- Apr 6 Some Duke employees find comfort from pets while working remotely during COVID-19 outbreak
- Apr 2 Week 1 Survey: Are North Carolinians Social Distancing? Survey says: Yes, but many report activities that may spread the coronavirus.